INTO Training Courses
Training Courses For INTO Members 2017-18
Check out our latest Social Media Training Course - open to all members. For further information and to book your place please see below:
School Reps Training
INTO recognizes that school representatives need to be equipped to carry out their duties and responsibilities. INTO’s training courses ensure that school representatives receive information concerning developments in such areas as:
- Terms and conditions of employment;
- Industrial relations legislation;
- Health and safety at work;
- INTO policy.
As the INTO representative in your school/college, you are the members’ first point of contact with their union.
The INTO Training Course aims to:
- Build your confidence in your relationship with school/college management, and INTO members;
- Increase your awareness of the INTO and its resources and how these can assist you in your role.
Equip you with strategies to:
- Represent the INTO in your school/college;
- Represent INTO members both within your school/college and within your local branch;
- Extend your knowledge of the INTO and teachers’ conditions of service; and
- Manage the role of school representative alongside the demands of your professional role.
This year's series of School Rep training courses have now completed - watch this space for next year's courses.