Staff Representatives Course
Online Staff Representatives Support Course
This course seeks to support INTO staff representatives in carrying out their invaluable role for INTO. The course will be available from 1 October 2018 and remain online until June 2019.
The course comprises 4 modules:
- Module 1: Staff Representative Role and Responsibilities
- Module 2: INTO Structures and Communications
- Module 3: Teacher Employment Terms and Conditions
- Module 4: Managing Workplace Relationships
Module 1 will be available from 1 October, Module 2 from 15 October, Module 3 from 5 November and Module 4 from 19 November. All modules will then remain online until early June 2019.
All Staff Reps completing the course before Easter 2019 will be able to avail of an INTO online summer course for the reduced rate.
All Staff Reps identifiable on our Membership Database have received an email inviting them to participate in this course.
If you are a Staff Rep and you do not receive this email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click HERE for more information on the role of Staff Rep