DES Circular 0063/2017: Training for Principals, Chairpersons and Independent Assessors
December 2017/ January 2018
A series of 8 training seminars for Interview Board Members who are required to implement the provisions of Circular 63/2017 (revised Leadership and Management circular) has been organised by the INTO and CPSMA.
These seminars are designed for principals, chairpersons and independent assessors. Attendance is highly recommended by both CPSMA and INTO.
Training will run from 7 pm - 9 pm approximately. Tea, coffee and light refreshments available on arrival.
The venues and dates for the 8 joint training sessions are as follows:
- 13 November, 2017 – Glenview Hotel, Glen of the Downs, Wicklow - Event has taken place.
- 20 November, 2017 – Silver Springs Hotel, Cork - Event has taken place.
- 22 November, 2017 – City North Hotel, Gormanstown - Event has taken place.
- 27 November, 2017 – Oranmore Lodge Hotel, Galway - Event has taken place.
- 29 November, 2017 – Tullamore Court Hotel - Event has taken place.
- 04 December, 2017 – Castletroy Park Hotel, Limerick - Event has taken place.
- 06 December, 2017 – Clayton Hotel, Sligo - Event has taken place.
- 11 December, 2017 – Riverside Hotel, Enniscorthy - Event has taken place.
- 15 January, 2018 – Holy Cross College, Clonliffe Road, Dublin 9 - Fully booked, join the waiting list here.
Places are limited and registration can only be made online via the above links.
Please note there will be no expenses paid for attending these training seminars.
Further queries to Collete Cassidy on email@example.com or (01) 804 7771.
Date: Monday, 6 November 17