Free Mortgage and Tax Advisory Seminar for INTO Members and their families
With the success of previous seminars held, INTO are delighted to confirm we are running three further FREE joint seminar for INTO members and their families.
The seminars will take place on:
- Thursday 27 September in the Clayton Hotel, Liffey Valley, Dublin
- Thursday 4 October in the Clayton Hotel, Galway
- Thursday 6 December in the Clayton Hotel, Silver Springs, Cork
All seminars will commence at 7.00pm.
This seminars will cover the following topics:
- Tips on Mortgage Applications
- First Time Buyers, Moving Home or Investment Properties
- Saving money by changing mortgage providers
- The solicitor's role in buying or selling property
- Ownership options
- The importance of drafting/updating your will after purchasing property
- Tax reliefs available for property owners
- How to reduce your tax bill on rental income
- Gifting or Inheriting property
- Offers exclusive to INTO members
The above information is provided in conjunction with our partners/colleagues at EDUC Mortgages, ITAS Accounting and Summit Law.
To register for the seminars, please email email@example.com or ring (01) 804 7745 and quote your INTO membership number or school roll number.
Date: Friday, 24 August 18