Autumn Online Programme 2021
INTO Learning are offering the following online term time courses on moodle.intolearning.ie Please note registration opening dates below:
- Moving from Mainstream to SET: 5 modules, commenced on Wednesday 22nd September, cost €30 (registration is still available HERE)
- Understanding and Supporting Pupils with Adverse Childhood Experiences: 5 modules commencing Wednesday 20th October, cost €30 (registration is now open HERE)
- Embracing racial, ethnic and cultural diversity in our schools: 5 modules commencing Wednesday 24th November, cost €30 (registration open Monday 8th November)
Staff Representatives Support Course
This online course is aimed at supporting INTO Staff Representatives in carrying out their role, understanding the INTO structures and gaining an overview of teacher employment terms and conditions and managing workplace relationships.
This course comprises of the following 4 modules:
- Module 1: Staff Representative Role and Responsibilities
- Module 2: INTO Structures and Communications
- Module 3: Teacher Employment Terms and Conditions
- Module 4: Managing Workplace Relationships
Staff reps received an e mail directly with an invitation to enrol on this course. If you know of a staff rep who doesn’t receive the e-mail please ask them to contact email@example.com.