Annual Congress is held at Easter and is the supreme governing body of the Organisation. Organisation policy is determined by Annual Congress or by Special Congresses which are called from time to time. Branches, Districts, CEC, BFC and NC are entitled to submit motions for consideration at Annual Congress.
Congress 2020 will take place from 13th – 15th April in the Clayton Hotel Silver Springs, Cork.
Annual Congress delegate registration and submission of motions open
Registration of delegates and submission of motions for INTO Congress 2020 and Northern Conference 2020 is open for branch and district secretaries. Congress delegates and motions need to be submitted via the INTO website. The first steps are to log into the website and then click on ‘My Profile’. Login here.
INTO Annual Congress 2020 will be held in the the Clayton Hotel, Silver Springs, Cork, from Monday, 13 April to Wednesday, 15 April 2020. Information on how to register delegates is available here.
A video tutorial, guidelines for writing motions and other Congress related information is available below.
- Monday, 6 January – Motion and delegate registration open online
- Wednesday, 5 February – Motions close at 5pm
- Monday, 10 February, Tuesday, 11 February and Wednesday, 12 February – SOC meeting in Head Office
- Wednesday, 12 February – Preliminary agenda to be with Head Office
- Monday, 9 March – Preliminary agenda to be online by
- Friday, 13 March – online delegate registration closes
- Monday, 16 March – Amendments/Addenda online by 5pm
- Wednesday, 18 March, Thursday, 19 March and Friday, 20 March – SOC meeting in Head Office
Video: Who can submit motions to congress?
PDF: How Congress Is Organised (login to Officernet required)
PDF: Rules governing the submission of motions, amendments and addenda (login to Officernet required)
PDF: Motion Sub-Categories 2019 (login to Officernet required)
Powerpoint: A Guide to Writing Motions (login to Officernet required)
Powerpoint: Amendments and Addenda: Important Information for Congress (login to Officernet required)
See page 39 of the November/December 2019 InTouch for information about motions.