Annual Congress is held at Easter and is the supreme governing body of the Organisation. Organisation policy is determined by Annual Congress or by Special Congresses which are called from time to time. Branches, Districts, CEC, BFC and NC are entitled to submit motions for consideration at Annual Congress.
Congress 2021 commenced on Tuesday, 6 April 2021.
Annual Congress delegate registration and submission of motions open
Registration of delegates and submission of motions for INTO Congress 2021 and Northern Conference 2021 is open for branch and district secretaries. Congress delegates and motions need to be submitted via the INTO website. The first steps are to log into the website and then click on ‘My Profile’. Login here.
INTO Annual Congress 2021 will be held online, from Tuesday, 6 April to Wednesday, 7 April 2021. Information on how to register delegates is available here.
A video tutorial, guidelines for writing motions and other Congress related information is available below.
- Submission of motions will open on Monday, 4 January 2021. Motions must be submitted by Wednesday, 3 February 2021 at 5pm.
- Submission of delegates will open on Monday, 4 January 2021 and close on Thursday, 4 March 2021 .
- Between 13 February and 2 March: Preliminary Agenda issues online.
- 9 March: last date for amendments, addenda and motion prioritisation’s.
- 19 March: last date by which Congress packs will be posted to delegates (please note that a range of documents including Committee Reports will be issued online only).
Video: Who can submit motions to congress?
PDF: How Congress Is Organised (login to Officernet required)
PDF: Rules governing the submission of motions, amendments and addenda (login to Officernet required)
PDF: Motion Sub-Categories 2019 (login to Officernet required)
Powerpoint: A Guide to Writing Motions (login to Officernet required)
Powerpoint: Amendments and Addenda: Important Information for Congress (login to Officernet required)
See page 39 of the November/December 2019 InTouch for information about motions.