INTO run training courses open to members already in or aspiring to leadership roles throughout each academic year. These have included:
- Aspiring School Leaders: Applying for your First Principal Post
- Aspiring School Leaders: Applying for your First Vice-Principal Post
- H&S: Stress Guidelines for Principals and Vice-Principals
- Stress & How to Tackle it in Your Workplace
ICTU Online School Leaders Training: Managing H&S During COVID-19
Registration is now open for Managing H&S during COVID-19 for School Leaders - this is an ICTU Health and Safety Online training course for INTO School Leaders.
The course comprises of 4 online sessions on 12, 17, 18 & 25 November 2020 – from 2.00 to 5.00pm, with breaks.
- COVID-19 and the workplace.
- Relevant protection legislation.
- Understanding and carrying out risk assessments.
- Role of the Competent Person.
The course will be accredited by OCN at level 2 and learners must complete a workbook and some independent learning.
To register for a place on the Course please email email@example.com by Wednesday 4 November 2020.