23rd April 2018
Topic: All Things Property Related
With the success of previous seminars held, INTO are delighted to confirm we are running further FREE joint seminars for INTO members and their families over the coming year. This seminar will cover the following areas:
- Tips on Mortgage Applications
- First Time Buyers, Moving Home or Investment Properties
- Saving money by changing mortgage providers
- The solicitors role in buying or selling property
- Ownership options
- The importance of drafting/updating your will after purchasing property
- Tax reliefs available for property owners
- How to reduce your tax bill on rental income
- Gifting or Inheriting property
- Offers exclusive to INTO members
The above information is provided in conjunction with our partners/colleagues at EDUC Mortgages, ITAS Accounting and Summit Law.
The next seminars will take place on Thursday 24 May in the Teachers’ Club, 36 Parnell Square, Dublin 1 and on Thursday 31st May in the Silver Springs Hotel, Cork. Both seminars will start at 7p.m. and conclude by 8.30p.m.
These seminars are free to INTO members and family, but advance booking is required. To do so please email email@example.com or ring (01) 804 7745 and quote your INTO membership number or school roll number.