25th May 2018
Places Still Available
Free Mortgage and Tax Advisory Seminar for INTO Members and their families
Topic: All Things Property Related.
With the success of previous seminars held, INTO is delighted to confirm we are running a further FREE joint seminar for INTO members and their families in the Silver Springs Hotel, Cork on Thursday, 31 May at 7p.m.
This seminar will cover the following areas:
- Tips on Mortgage Applications
- First Time Buyers, Moving Home or Investment Properties
- Saving money by changing mortgage providers
- The solicitors role in buying or selling property
- Ownership options
- The importance of drafting/updating your will after purchasing property
- Tax reliefs available for property owners
- How to reduce your tax bill on rental income
- Gifting or Inheriting property
- Offers exclusive to INTO members
The above information is provided in conjunction with our partners/colleagues at EDUC Mortgages, ITAS Accounting and Summit Law.
This seminar is free to INTO members and family, but advance booking is required. To do so please email email@example.com or ring (01) 804 7745 and quote your INTO membership number or school roll number.