28th November 2018
With the success of previous seminars held, INTO are delighted to confirm we are running a further FREE joint seminar for INTO members and their families.
The next seminar will take place on Thursday 6th December in the Clayton Hotel, Silver Springs, Cork at 7p.m.
This seminar will cover the following topics:
- Tips on Mortgage Applications
- First Time Buyers, Moving Home or Investment Properties
- Saving money by changing mortgage providers
- The solicitors role in buying or selling property
- Ownership options
- The importance of drafting/updating your will after purchasing property
- Tax reliefs available for property owners
- How to reduce your tax bill on rental income
- Gifting or Inheriting property
- Offers exclusive to INTO members
The above information is provided in conjunction with our partners/colleagues at EDUC Mortgages, ITAS Accounting and Summit Law.