6th June 2019
With the success of previous seminars held, we are delighted to confirm we are running a further series of FREE joint seminar for INTO members and their families.
The final seminar will take place at 7.00pm in the following venue:
- Landmark Hotel, Carrick on Shannon on Thursday 13 June **Places Still Remaining**
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Tips on Mortgage Applications
- First Time Buyers, Moving Home or Investment Properties
- Saving money by changing mortgage providers
- The solicitors role in buying or selling property
- Ownership options
- The importance of drafting/updating your will after purchasing property
- Tax reliefs available for property owners
- How to reduce your tax bill on rental income
- Understanding your Tax Obligations
- Gifting or Inheriting property
- Tax Tips
Offers exclusive to INTO members
The above information is provided in conjunction with our partners/colleagues at EDUC Mortgages, ITAS Accounting and Summit Law.
To register for this seminar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring (01) 8047745 and quote your INTO membership number or school roll number.