13th January 2020
Registration of delegates and submission of motions for INTO Congress 2020 and Northern Conference 2020 is now live for branch and district secretaries. This can be accessed via the Members’ Area of the INTO website.
INTO Annual Congress 2020 will be held in the Clayton Silver Springs Hotel, Cork, from Monday, 13 April to Wednesday, 15 April 2020. Information on how to register delegates is available here.
A video tutorial, guidelines for writing motions and other Congress related information is available below.
- Monday, 6 January – Motion and delegate registration open online
- Wednesday, 5 February – Motions close at 5pm
- Monday, 10 February, Tuesday, 11 February and Wednesday, 12 February – SOC meeting in Head Office
- Wednesday, 12 February – Preliminary agenda to be with Head Office
- Monday, 9 March – Preliminary agenda to be online by
- Friday, 13 March – online delegate registration closes
- Monday, 16 March – Amendments/Addenda online by 5pm
- Wednesday, 18 March, Thursday, 19 March and Friday, 20 March – SOC meeting in Head Office
- Video: Who can submit motions to congress?
- PDF: How Congress Is Organised(login to Officernet required)
- PDF: Rules governing the submission of motions, amendments and adenda(login to Officernet required)
- PDF: Motion Sub-Categories 2019(login to Officernet required)
- Powerpoint: A Guide to Writing Motions
- Powerpoint: Amendments and Addenda: Important Information for Congress
See page 39 of the November/December 2019 InTouch for information about motions.