14th January 2020
INTO is running a series of mortgage and tax advisory seminars for INTO members and their families.
The next ITAS Accounting and EDUC Mortgage seminar will take place on Thursday 23 January at 7p.m. in the Strand Hotel in Limerick. INTO members and their families/friends are very welcome to attend.
This seminar will cover the following topics:
- Tips on Mortgage Applications
- First Time Buyers, Moving Home or Investment Properties
- Saving money by changing mortgage providers
- The role of your solicitors in buying or selling property
- Ownership options
- The importance of drafting/updating your will after purchasing property
- Tax reliefs available for property owners
- How to reduce your tax bill on rental income
- Understanding your tax obligations
- Gifting or inheriting property
- Tax tips
- Offers exclusive to INTO members
The above information is provided in conjunction with our partners/colleagues at EDUC Mortgages, ITAS Accounting and Summit Law.
To register for this event, please click here: https://ti.to/into-events/mortgage-tax-seminar-Limerick