29th January 2021
Spectrum.Life, the current employee assistance service provider, are launching a Digital Wellbeing Series and Digital Gym which INTO members can access from Monday, 1 February.
The series will be streamed through the Wellbeing Together Online Portal (desktop version). Spectrum.Life’s Digital Wellbeing 4K HD Studio is equipped with the leading live streaming technology to deliver a best-in-class experience for the school community.
- Digital Wellbeing Series: Members will have access to a monthly, theme based, four-part series focused on a seasonal and relevant issue, delivered by a health and wellbeing presenter, and joined by a relevant expert. See this booklet for more information on the series, which runs from 3 – 24 February.
- The Digital Gym provides up to four gym classes per day, be it HIIT training, yoga, mindfulness, Pilates and more. Access recordings or join the live class. See this booklet for more information and schedule for February classes.
Members can access/register for the Spectrum.Life wellbeing portal as follows:
- To register for the first time, use organisation code, ylVIIU17
- For anyone experiencing difficulties signing up to the online portal/app please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For anyone experiencing issues in accessing the Digital Series, or Digital Gym when on the portal please contact email@example.com.