8th September 2021
The Irish National Teachers’ Organisation (INTO) are delighted to announce that our popular principals’ seminars will recommence and be held throughout the country in the 2021-22 school year.
These seminars have proven to be hugely popular and provide practical and effective support for school leaders.
The topics will span a full range of issues from legal to conditions and terms of employment, to curriculum and professional matters. The seminars are free, subject to a fully refundable booking deposit of €40.
Seminars will start at 9:30am and finish at 3pm, and a two-course lunch will be provided on the day.
If you have any queries about the programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venues and Dates
Bookable from September 2021
- Mullingar Park Hotel, Westmeath – 6 October 2021
- Charleville Park Hotel, Cork – 20 October 2021
- Harvey’s Point, Donegal – 17 November 2021
Bookable from January 2022
- Glenview Hotel, Wicklow – 2nd February 2022
- The Tower Hotel, Waterford – 16th February 2022
- The Heritage Killendard, Laois – 9th March 2022
- The Clayton Hotel, Galway – 23rd March 2022
- The Four Seasons Carlingford, Louth – 4th May 2022
Please note the venues subject to change.