20th May 2022
The Department of Education will be hosting two webinars for schools advising how to best spend the money they will be given through the Schools Book Grant 2022.
These webinars will cover
- assessing the school collection
- the practical process of selecting a meaningful book collection for each school
- reading lists and resources developed by the Libraries service and Children’s Books Ireland
- Library services supporting schools, emphasising the benefits of class visits, the range of services available, including classroom sets, teachers’ resources, online resources etc.
- public procurement procedures
The webinars will take place on May 23 & 24. A recording of the webinars will also be available on the DE website.
Click HERE to join the Departments webinar on May 23 @ 7 pm.
Click HERE to join the Departments webinar on May 24 @ 7 pm.