12th October 2022
Breast Cancer is still one of the most common cancers in women in Ireland.
- 1 in 9 women get Breast Cancer
- 23% are diagnosed between 20 – 50 years old
- Risk increases with age
- Only 5 – 10% of breast cancers are hereditary*.
Download the INTO free resource pack
For Breast Cancer awareness month, we teamed up with Breast Cancer Ireland, in association with Cornmarket, to bring members some handy resources to encourage regular self-checking. Learning the signs and symptoms and how to self-check is vital. Early intervention saves lives.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Watch the INTO short video
- Download the INTO infographic here
- Download the FREE Breast Cancer Ireland APP
Don’t forget to self-check at the same time every month.
More about INTO’s Breast Health Programmes
- Register for a school visit – FREE Breast Cancer Ireland school visit for you and your colleagues
- Pink Power 2022 report – the final results are in. Thousands of INTO Salary Protection Scheme members had a GP appointment, a huge increase in awareness was recorded and cancer was diagnosed in 5 members. One member said: “I was diagnosed with early stages of cancer through Pink Power. I am extremely thankful of this service. Without it, my diagnosis may have been worse.” Read More on pages 26/27 of the new October InTouch.
*Breast Cancer Ireland, 2022.