School lunchbreak with a diﬀerence! Win a visit from Foodoppi for your school
Foodoppi makes learning about food fun and interesting. They educate teachers, children and parents about ‘how to eat’ using scientific principles to discover the secrets of how to cook, taste and enjoy food.
Founded by well-known TV chefs Aisling Larkin and Louise Lennox, trained children’s feeding therapists, who have over 30 years’ combined expertise in food education, culinary innovation, science and nutrition.
Improving the health and overall wellbeing of children are their goals and ambition. During the past year, Foodoppi was invited to further develop their food educational programme working with the world’s best education system in Finland. Now, in an exclusive collaboration with InTouch, we are offering one lucky school the chance of a visit from Foodoppi in October. Packed expert advice, scientific insights and, of course, fun, delicious, innovative and creative recipes to transform any lunchtime meal which will then feature in November InTouch.
Interested? Just email your school details, contact no. and email address to email@example.com before Monday, 17 September 2018. The lucky winner will be drawn from entries at the close of the competition.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is the Irish National Teachers’ Organisation with its registered office at 35 Parnell Square, Dublin 1, D01 ET35.
- The draw is open to INTO members in the Republic of Ireland.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the draw and details of how to enter can be found above.
- Closing date for entry will be 5.00 p.m. on Monday, 17 September. After this date no further entries to the draw will be permitted.
- The rules of the draw and how to enter are as follows: INTO members should email their name and their school name, address and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner will be drawn from entries at the close of the draw.
- It is a condition of entry that school chosen will have facility for cooking/preparation of food. Food will be supplied by Foodoppi/INTO.
- The prize is as follows: Foodoppi will visit the winning school in October 2018 on a date to be agreed between Foodoppi and the school. Foodoppi will give expert advice to teachers on healthy and delicious school lunches and will create a recipe to transform any lunchtime meal. The recipe and details of the winner will feature in the November issue InTouch.
- The winner will be notified via email or telephone within 24 hours of the draw.
- Permission for the Foodoppi visit, videotaping and photography of food preparation/demonstration must be granted in advance by the principal and board of management of school.
- INTO’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning school agrees to the use of its name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com