Comhar Linn InTouch Crossword Competition
A Comhar Linn Crossword features in every issue of the InTouch magazine. A draw for 2 x €100 is made from all correct entries. Simply complete the crossword and send it to ‘InTouch Crossword’, INTO, 35 Parnell Square, Dublin 1.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is sponsored by Comhar Linn, 33 Parnell Square, Dublin 1 and administered by INTO, 35 Parnell Square.
- A draw for two prizes of €100.00 each will be made from all correct entries.
- To enter the draw please complete the Crossword located in the INTO Intouch Magazine and return it to ‘Intouch Crossword’, INTO Head Office, 35 Parnell Square, Dublin 1.
- The completed Crossword Entry much reach INTO Head Office by 5.00pm on the closing date indicated in Intouch.
- The Competition is open to all readers of Intouch Magazine. INTO and Comhar Linn employees are not permitted to enter.
- Only one correct entry per participant will be included in the draw. Photocopies are not accepted.
- If the writing is illegible on the entry a new winner will be selected on the day of the draw.
- All crosswords and personal information collected is shredded once the two winners have been selected.
- The draw will take place within 5 working days of the closing date. The prize winners’ names will be forwarded to Comhar Linn who will prepare €100
cheques. INTO will post these cheques to the winners when they have been processed by Comhar Linn and delivered to INTO.
- The full name and county of prize winners is published by the INTO in Intouch. By entering the competition, it is assumed consent is given by members for publication of these details.