Professional Tax And Accountancy Services
Irish Tax Support offers a professional tax and accountancy service to INTO members.
The company provides an annual tax return service along with ongoing support and advice regarding financial and taxation affairs.
Filing an Annual Tax Return can be quite a daunting task for most people. To ensure that you are paying the right amount of tax and remain tax compliant, you may wish to employ the services of a professional.
Damian Wilson of Irish Tax Support has over 13 years’ experience in providing Professional Tax Services to teachers. He regularly speaks at INTO Seminars on tax related issues and also provides similar services to the Retired Teachers Association of Ireland.
This service may be suitable for the following reasons:
- Are you in receipt of PAYE income only?
- Do you receive Rental Income from property or land?
- Do you have income from Self-Employment?
- Are you in receipt of any Foreign Income?
- Does the 31 October deadline apply to you?
- Do you require Tax Advice?
If you (or your spouse) answer yes to any of the above questions, please contact Irish Tax Support and quote your INTO membership number to receive exclusive discounted fees.