DES Circular 0063/2017: Training for Principals, Chairpersons and Independent Assessors
A series of 8 training seminars for Interview Board Members who are required to implement the provisions of Circular 63/2017 (revised Leadership and Management circular) has been organised by the INTO and CPSMA.
These seminars are designed for principals, chairpersons and independent assessors. Attendance is highly recommended by both CPSMA and INTO.
Training will run from 7 pm - 9 pm approximately. Tea, coffee and light refreshments available on arrival.
The venues and dates for the 8 joint training sessions are as follows:
- 13 November, 2017 – Glenview Hotel, Glen of the Downs, Wicklow - Event has taken place.
- 20 November, 2017 – Silver Springs Hotel, Cork - Event has taken place.
- 22 November, 2017 – City North Hotel, Gormanstown - For more info and registration click here.
- 27 November, 2017 – Oranmore Lodge Hotel, Galway - For more info and registration click here.
- 29 November, 2017 – Tullamore Court Hotel - Fully booked, waiting list available here.
- 04 December, 2017 – Castletroy Park Hotel, Limerick - Fully booked, waiting list available here.
- 06 December, 2017 – Clayton Hotel, Sligo - For more info and registration click here.
- 11 December, 2017 – Riverside Hotel, Enniscorthy - For more info and registration click here.
Places are limited and registration can only be made online via the above links.
Please note there will be no expenses paid for attending these training seminars.
Further queries to Collete Cassidy on firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 804 7771.
Date: Monday, 6 November 17