Principals’ Seminars 2022/23
The Irish National Teachers’ Organisation (INTO) are delighted to announce that our popular principals’ seminars will be held at various locations throughout the country during the 2022-23 school year.
These seminars have proven to be hugely popular and provide practical and effective support for school leaders.
The topics will span a full range of issues from legal to conditions and terms of employment, to curriculum and professional matters.
The seminars are free, subject to a fully refundable booking deposit of €40.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Seminars will start at 9:30am and finish at 3pm, and a two-course lunch will be provided on the day.
If you have any queries about the programme, please email email@example.com.
INTO Principals’ Seminars 2022 – Registration will open in September for the following events
- 5th October 2022 – The Tower Hotel, Waterford, Co Waterford Fully Booked – Join Waiting List
- 19th October 2022 – City North Hotel, Gormanstown, Co Meath Full booked – Join Waiting List
- 23rd November 2022 – The Landmark Hotel, Carrick-On-Shannon, Co Leitrim Click Here to Register
- 25th January 2023 – Tullamore Court Hotel, Tullamore, Co Offaly Click Here To Register
INTO Principals’ Seminars 2023 – Registration will open in January for the following events
- 8th February 2023 – Rochestown Park Hotel, Rochestown, Co Cork
- 8th March 2023 – Claregalway Hotel, Claregalway Village, Co Galway
- 26th April 2023 – Keadeen Hotel, Newbridge, Co Kildare
- 17th May 2023 – Glenview Hotel, Delgany, Co Wicklow
Once registration has opened the links will be provided beside each event above.
If you have queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org