Spring Series of INTO Principals’ Webinars
Following the success of the winter series of INTO’s Principals’ Webinars held in November and December 2020, the INTO has decided to run a spring series of Principals’ Webinars.
In accordance with public health advice the INTO has decided that all of our face-to-face events scheduled to take place in spring, including our Principals’ seminars, will now take place on an online platform. In order to minimise disruption to schools through absences, all events will take place outside school time for this period. Unfortunately, we will not be in a position to provide the full seminar online. However, the webinar aims to provide Principals with information and advice on a range of key issues relating to schools. These webinars are free and for principals only. Please note that attendance at a webinar will not preclude principals from attending a face-to-face seminar when they return in the future.
All webinars will take place on Wednesday afternoons between 3.15pm and 4pm in February and March 2021. Registration is now open. The schedule is as follows:
- 3 February: Soft Skills for Principals in the current COVID-19 context. To attend please register here.
- 10 February: Well-Being for the School Principal – Rest, Restore, Recover & Renew. To attend please register here.
- 24 February: Staffing and Redeployment. To attend please register here.
- 3 March: INTO’s Legal, Industrial Relations and Equality Section, Topic TBC. To attend please register here.
- 10 March: INTO’s Education and Research Section: Topic TBC. To attend please register here.
- 24 March: INTO’s Conditions of Employment and Leadership Section: Topic TBC. To attend please register here.
INTO Principals’ Webinar: Schools in the current COVID-19 context
This INTO Principals’ Webinar was delivered by Deirdre O’Connor, Assistant General Secretary of the INTO’s Conditions of Employment and Leadership section and Aoife Mullen, Official in the INTO’s Education, Research and Learning section. The webinar covered practical issues for principals in the current COVID-19 context.
The topics are as follows:
1. The operation of schools in the current COVID-19 context
2. Guidance on the continuity of learning
Winter Series of INTO Principals’ Webinars
Conditions of Employment Updates