INTO Principals’ Seminars
The INTO are delighted to announce that the INTO’s popular principals’ seminars will be recommence and be held throughout the country in the 21-22 school year. These seminars have proven to be hugely popular and provide practical and effective support for school leaders. The topics will span a full range of issues from legal to conditions and terms of employment, to curriculum and professional matters. The seminars are free, subject to a fully refundable booking deposit of €40. Seminars will start at 9:30am and finish at 3pm, and a two-course lunch will be provided on the day.
You can register online via the INTO website.
If you have any further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venues and Dates:
Bookable from September 2021
- Mullingar Park Hotel, Westmeath – 6th October 2021 – INTO Principals’ Seminar – Mullingar Park Hotel, Westmeath 6th October 2021 (ti.to)
- Charleville Park Hotel, Cork – 20th October 2021 – INTO Principals’ Seminar – Charleville Park Hotel, Cork, 20 October 2021 (ti.to)
- Harvey’s Point, Donegal – 17th November 2021 – INTO Principals’ Seminar – Harvey’s Point, Donegal, 17 November 2021 (ti.to)
Bookable from January 2022
- Glenview Hotel, Wicklow – 2nd February 2022
- The Tower Hotel, Waterford – 16th February 2022
- The Heritage Killendard, Laois – 9th March 2022
- The Clayton Hotel, Galway – 23rd March 2022
- The Four Seasons Carlingford, Louth – 4th May 2022
Venues subject to change.
INTO Principals’ Webinar: Back to School Updates
Summer Series of INTO Principals’ Webinars
Following the success of the spring series of INTO’s Principals’ Webinars held in 2021, the INTO ran two summer Principals’ Webinars.
Summer Programme and Special Education Updates
Conditions of Employment and Leadership Updates
Spring Series of INTO Principals’ Webinars
Following the success of the winter series of INTO’s Principals’ Webinars held in November and December 2020, the INTO ran a spring series of Principals’ Webinars.
INTO’s Conditions of Employment and Leadership Section: Staffing 2021/22
INTO’s Education and Research Section: Special Education, Social Inclusion, Standardised Tests and Curriculum
INTO’s Legal, Industrial Relations and Equality Section, Pupil matters, including Equal Status Act and duty of care
Well-Being for the School Principal – Rest, Restore, Recover and Renew
Soft Skills for Principals in the Current COVID-19 Context
INTO Principals’ Webinar: The Framework for Reopening Special Schools and Special Classes
INTO Principals’ Webinar: Current issues for principals including return to school matters and the In-Person Supplementary Programme
INTO Principals’ Webinar: Schools in the current COVID-19 context
Winter Series of INTO Principals’ Webinars
Conditions of Employment Updates