About See documents
The INTO Principals’ and Deputy Principals’ Conference took place on Friday 29 and Saturday 30 September in the Clayton Whites Hotel, Wexford. The Conference was a combination of discussion groups, workshops and speakers, that considered relevant issues on the theme of Sharing Responsibility.
Resources pertaining to workshops from the PDP Conference 2023 can be viewed below.
- Lessons from the Small Schools Cluster Project, David Brennan, Mary Curley, Marion Fahey and Deirdre O’Connor
- The SER Process, a methodology of consultation and review, John Kearney and Helen Walshe, NCSE
- Leading DEIS planning through distributed leadership, Kate Liston and Adrienne Darby, Oide
- Communication for Leaders – The ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Factors, Dr. John White
- Developing Relationship Skills through our Emotional Intelligence, Jennifer Barron
- Using Coaching Skills to Build Positive Relationships in our Schools, Jennifer Barron
- Enhancing Resilience, Cormac Venney, HIP Psychology.
Recordings of the main presentations are available below.
PDP Conference 2023 videos
Dr. Peter Kelly. Keynote speech
Des Carswell (Mary Immaculate College)
Finbarr Hurley (Oide) & Jennifer Barron
INTO General Secretary John Boyle
INTO President Dorothy McGinley
INTO Vice-President Carmel Browne
Assistant General Secretary David O’Sullivan
Maria O’Regan (PDP Committee)
Annraoi Cheevers, Cathaoirleach, (PDP Committee)
Seán Horgan (PDP Committee)