Managing the transition to the new SEN model
On Line training module for INTO members available now
INTO Learning is offering members a stand-alone online module entitled Managing the transition to the new SEN model. This module, constructed on a new website, seeks to support special education teachers and school principals in managing the transition to the new SEN module.
The module will be very detailed and comprehensive and will cover both technical and practical details of the new SEN model. It will
- provide an overview of learning support and resource provision;
- provide a detailed dissection of the new module – both the circular 13/2017 and the accompanying Guidelines for Primary Schools and how these apply in practice;
- provide a detailed briefing on the NEPS Continuum of Support and Student Support Files/Plans;
- detail what has changed/remained the same in special education needs provision
- detail how schools can update their SEN Policy; and
- provide advice on communicating to parents
The module costs €30
INTO members can register here.
Date: Thursday, 28 September 17