- 19 Nov 2019 - 19 Nov 2019
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Teachers' Club, 37 Parnell Square
Climate Change for Primary Teachers: What we need to know and what we can do.
- Explaining the science of climate change
- A forum for those that are interested to come together
and share their professional experiences
- How can we deal with this individually and collectively?
- How do we progress this issue through our trade union?
Tuesday, 19 November 2019 at 7pm Teachers’ Club, Parnell Square.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 15 November 2019