- 08 Sep 2021 - 08 Sep 2021
- 3:15pm - 4:00pm
- Organised by INTO
The INTO will hold a Principals’ Webinar on Wednesday, 8 September from 3.15pm to 4pm. This webinar is for principals only.
This webinar will be delivered by Head Office officials; David O’Sullivan, Assistant General Secretary, Conditions of Employment and Leadership Section and Deirbhile NicCraith, Director, Education, Research and Learning.
The agenda for this webinar is as follows:
- Opening address – 3.15pm – 3.20pm
- Conditions of Employment and Leadership (COEL) – 3:20pm – 3:40pm
- COEL Updates, including recent published circulars, information notes and the Covid Response Plan
- Education, Research and Learning: 3.40pm – 3.55pm
- Overview of inspectorate arrangements for the current school year (Circular 0032/2021) and overview of the department’s curriculum guidance, teaching, learning and assessment
- Q&A – 3.55pm – 4pm
You can register here.