Supplementary Panel 2018/19 School Year
Apply to DES by Friday 8 December 2017
The DES has published Circular 0068/17 which sets out the arrangements for access to the supplementary redeployment panels for the 2018/19 school year for eligible registered primary teachers in fixed term / temporary positions (this includes substitute positions) and part time positions in recognised primary schools.
Completed applications must be returned to: Primary Teacher Allocations Section, Department of Education & Skills, Cornamaddy, Athlone, Co Westmeath to be received on or before Friday 8 December 2017. Members should note that application forms will not be accepted by the DES after this date.
In order to advise members making applications, the INTO has organised a series of information meetings throughout the country. The meetings will give information about the Supplementary Panel and CIDs and will take members through the application process. Individual queries will be dealt with by experienced Head Office staff and officials. Members attending are advised to bring a current payslip and their INTO Membership Number.
These meetings may also be of benefit to Principals.
If you are interested in attending any of the meetings, please click on the relevant link and register your details:
- 16 November at 4.30 p.m. - The Mount Errigal Hotel, Letterkenny, Co Donegal - Event has taken place.
- 20 November at 4 p.m. - The Clayton Liffey Valley Hotel, Liffey Valley, Dublin 22 - Event has taken place.
- 20 November at 4.30 p.m. - The Clayton Silver Springs Hotel, Cork - Event has taken place.
- 29 November at 4.30 p.m. - The Tullamore Court Hotel, Tullamore, Co Offaly - Event has taken place.
- 4 December at 4.30 p.m. - Castletroy Hotel, Limerick - Event has taken place.
- 4 December at 4 p.m. - Club Na Muinteoiri, 36 Parnell Square, Dublin 1 - Event has taken place.
Date: Tuesday, 14 November 17