forgot password / new user

Damage to Property

The property and personal effects of teachers (and pupils) are covered by the board's policy, where loss or damage occurs to the building as a result of fire or theft involving forcible entry to the building. Theft of property where a break-in does not occur is not covered.

Members are advised to consider extending the 'all risks' section of their standard household insurance policy, to cover the theft of their personal property from the school. This cover is not automatically included in the standard household policy and members seeking such cover should request their own insurance company to have their policy extended accordingly.