Information and advice from the INTO
Head Office is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Members who need information, advice or assistance from the INTO are advised:
- To consult in the first instance the relevant section of the INTO website. The website is a resource and information service for members.
- To seek the advice and assistance of the school’s INTO Staff Representative. The Organisation’s monthly magazine InTouch carries important updated information and relevant sections should be retained for reference.
- To contact an Officer of the Branch. In particular, members are advised to retain for reference the name and telephone number of their local Branch Secretary.
- To contact their District Representative on the Central Executive Committee, particularly in the case of any serious or urgent matter.
- To contact INTO Head Office.
The Members’ Queryline operates from 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. You’ll need your INTO membership/teacher number to log a query.
Queries are dealt with as soon as possible. However, queries received after 3:30pm may not be dealt with until the following day.