INTO Principals' Seminar Programme
INTO is continuing with its series of Principals seminars for the 2018/2019 school year - 8 seminars in total. These have proved to be very successful as a wide and current range of topics are covered. This year topics will range from the new Education (Admission to Schools) Act, 2018 to GDPR, conditions of employment updates to special education and other professional matters. In addition, the seminars provide a unique opportunity for Principals to network and exchange views and experiences.
Seminars are free - subject to a booking deposit of €40 which is fully refundable on attendance at the seminar. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Applications can only be made online by clicking on the links below and payment can only be made using debit/credit card.
If you are trying book a seminar at school and are experiencing your session timing out, please note that you will need to register using your smartphone or your home internet connection instead. This issue is related to security settings on many school broadband networks.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE FIRST 3 SEMINARS
- Carrick-on-Shannon, Co. Leitrim - Wednesday 24th October, 2018 – FULLY BOOKED - Register for Waiting List
- Gormanstown, Co. Meath - Thursday 22nd November, 2018 – FULLY BOOKED - Register for Waiting List
The remaining 5 seminars will be bookable from early January 2019
- Wednesday, 6th February 2019 - Rochestown Park Hotel, Douglas, Cork
- Wednesday, 27th February 2019 - Tullamore Court Hotel, Tullamore
- Wednesday, 13th March 2019 – The Rose Hotel, Tralee
- Wednesday, 3rd April 2019 - Glenview Hotel, Glen of the Downs, Co. Wicklow
- Thursday, 16th May 2019 - Clayton Whites Hotel, Wexford town.
If you have any queries in relation to the Principals’ Seminars, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.